C$6.35 per 100 Grams
Pyrénées Atlantique, France
- The name translates to “Stubble”, to refer to its color reminding golden hay
- Based on the Trappist style of making cheeses
- Smooth and supple texture
- Flavors are rich, intense, full-bodied with a hazelnut aftertaste
- Pair it with a Riesling or a lightly oaked Chardonnay
Most of our cheeses are hand cut to order. It means that sometimes you might get a little bit smaller piece than expected... It also means that sometimes you'll have a bigger piece than expected!