Cheese Board Mastering
Time & Location
About The Event
It’s easy to put together a few cheeses on a plate, but creating a balanced, sophisticated, and visually appealing cheese board is quite an art.
We’ll cover all the aspects of designing a refined cheese board, including cutting techniques, selecting accompaniments for the best pairing experiences, balancing different cheese types.
Join us and become a Cheese Board Master!
What you get:
- Three fantastic cheeses and one cured meat
- A selection of accompaniments that may include nuts, fruits/veggies, pickles, crackers, jam/honey...
- 9X9 disposable wooden board, it's the size of one of our Boards on the Go, "La Planche" (see description on our website)
- Pairing session with three cheeses and their accompaniments
- A 75 minutes long workshop hosted by Guillaume, professional cheese enthusiast
How it works:
2. Delivery only for $5.00 on May 14th between 9am and 5pm
3. Join the workshop by clicking on a Zoom link you'll receive in an email the day before the event
- Cheeseboard Mastering-Delivery$80+$9.60 GST/PST$80+$9.60 GST/PST0$0