Cheese & Beer Pairing Party
Time & Location
About The Event
Cheese and Beer are crafted and perfected by humankind for more than ten thousand years. This Pairing Party, showcasing local beers from Phillips Brewery, explores all the nuances and possibilities this kind of combination can give. You will learn how to enhance cheeses with the perfect beer pairings and how to compliment your beer with the perfect cheese selection.
There is enough food and beers for two people, but you have to be ready to share!
- 6 cheeses paired with 6 beers
- Some crackers, olives or pickles and nuts as palate cleansers
- One of our Boards on the Go, "La Petite" (see description on our website) to go along the left over beers
- A 75 minutes long workshop hosted by Guillaume, professional cheese enthusiast
How it works:
2. Pick up the package containing all you need to participate on May 28 between 11am and 4 pm at Phillips Tasting Room - 2010 Government St, Victoria
3. Join the workshop by clicking on a Zoom link you'll receive in an email the day before the event
- Cheese & Beer Pairing Party$75+$9 GST/PST$75+$9 GST/PST0$0